A well-known family restaurant in the Laurentians, it opened in November 1956 and is owned by the Legault sisters: Yvette, Pierrette, Gisèle and Rachel. Since 1996, the Legault sisters’ niece, Martine Robidoux, and her brother Serge have been the owners. The success is still there after 60 years and everyone agrees that the food is good.
1670 RUE L' ANNONCIATION N
- All year round